32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Tue 27.03.2012
- Four Seasons Hotel
- 190 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore 248646
- Contact person:
- Ms. Nancy Lee
Dear Valued ITMA Member,
NOTICE OF Information Technology Management Association (SINGAPORE) 32nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
1. Call to Order.
2. To confirm Minutes of the last AGM held on 29 March 2011
3. To receive from Council and adopt a report of the activities for the proceeding year
4. To receive and adopt the Association’s Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2011
5. To elect Office Bearers and Council Members.
(Article 10) The management of the Association shall rest in the hands of the Council consisting of at least eight members among whom shall be:
a) A President
b) Two Vice-Presidents
c) An Honorary Secretary
d) A Treasurer
(Article 11a) Nominations for the positions in the Council, duly signed by the candidate, proposed and seconded in the prescribed form, shall be submitted to the Honorary Secretary not less than 14 days before the date of the Annual General Meeting. Candidates nominated for election need not be physically present at the Annual General Meeting. Nominations for the offices listed in 10(a) to 10(d) above must clearly indicate the specific office being considered.
6. To decide on any Resolution, Motion or Proposal due Notice of which has been given to the Honorary Secretary.
7. To discuss General Business.
(Article 22) At least four weeks'' notice shall be given of an Annual General Meeting and at least four days'' notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting. All members shall be provided with the agenda of the meeting and the audited financial statements at least seven days before the date of the Annual General Meeting; and the agenda at least two days before the date of the Extraordinary General Meeting. Any Member desirous of moving any Resolution at the Annual General Meeting shall give notice in writing to the Honorary Secretary not less than two weeks before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
Please find attached the Nomination Form and the Attendance Form for your completion. The completed nomination form should reach the Honorary Secretary via e-mail with an image of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 14 March 2012.
By Order of the Council
Ng Wee Wei